Leo Cussen: new name and website
Messsage from the Executive Director
2010 is an exciting year for the Leo Cussen Institute. As part of a planned move to better communicate with our various client groups we have:
- Commenced trading under the name of ‘Leo Cussen Centre for Law’
- Adopted a new logo and colour scheme
- Launched this new website.
The adoption of the new business name, Leo Cussen Centre for Law, has been implemented so that the role of the organization is instantly recogniseable – particularly to those who may not be aware of our strong history with the Victorian legal profession.
The new logo has been designed to reflect the values and practices of the Institute:
- Inspiring and developing new, and not so new, practitioners
- A supportive and nurturing learning environment
- A firm base from which to grow
- Reaching for new horizons, and
- A vibrant organization where you can gain new experiences, knowledge and skills.
I hope you like the new logo and image. Please feel free to give us your feedback.
The new website will be much easier to navigate and will allow each user to find what they want with limited effort. Visit the website regularly for updates on programs and new developments.
Over the coming months, those of you visiting our premises will notice changes as we upgrade our facilities. We also have some exciting developments happening with our programming. Keep in touch.
Elizabeth H Loftus