Events Calendar | Senior Associate Program (2012)
Senior Associate Program (2012)
The Senior Associate Program is a high level, practical workshop that provides valuable insight into the essential qualities needed to set you apart from your peers in a law firm. Delivered by highly respected presenters and designed specifically for lawyers at or near Senior Associate level, this program will outline the practical skills and knowledge necessary to deliver the outcomes that the partnership expects.
Being a good lawyer is only the first step to success. The key is knowing what it takes to make it as a leader in a law firm. Gain inside knowledge and give yourself a competitive edge by attending the Senior Associate Program.
Topics covered include:
- Common attributes of the more successful firms: why some firms succeed and others do not
- Current trends, challenges and opportunities facing the legal profession
- How to build and maintain a sustainable client base
- Firm profit drivers
- What financial reports tell us – and don’t tell us
- Pricing options
- What law firms look for in their leaders
- Motivating and inspiring your team
- Developing your own vision
- Are you a firm of the future or a firm of the past?
- The future of the profession and how it will affect you
John Chisholm, Director, John Chisholm Consulting
John Chisholm was previously a Managing Partner and Chief Executive at leading
David Rennick, CEO, Maddocks
|Andrew Barnes, Financial Controller, Harwood Andrews Lawyers|
Day 1: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM (followed by networking drinks)
Day 2: 9:00 AM - 12:45 PM