Events Calendar | Time Management – Finding 25 hours in the day (Rookie Lawyers Series)
Time Management – Finding 25 hours in the day (Rookie Lawyers Series)
Time management is the key to surviving and thriving as a rookie lawyer.
Hear from two experienced practitioners about what they do to increase productivity and deliver at the highest level.
This seminar will help you to manage your time and meet your billable targets. It will cover:
- Using technology efficiently
- Email tips and traps
- Managing client expectations
- Dealing with assistants and colleagues
- Outsourcing administrative tasks
- What does and doesn’t matter to the partners